Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Greetings to All Who View This

Hello.  My name is John Arminio.  I am interested in things.  On this blog, I shall endeavor to explain why such things interest me so much that I choose to write about them.  Subjects ran range from art to astronomy, politics to film, geology to religion, or any other subject under the cosmos.  These entries began as essays written on Myspace under the heading of "Myspace Geographic," but I wanted to post these items in an environment without banner ads asking me if I wanted to meet "hot local guys" or to download various ringtones.  Hopefully these posts will be entertaining as well as clear and concise, and I will do my very best to make sure everything I claim to be factual is actually factual.  Eat that, Wikipedia.  If I get something wrong, I'll just say that I was being sarcastic.  A full-proof plan!  

Also, please forgive the plain look of this blog at the moment.  I am a late-comer to this little phenomenon and will be making aesthetic changes as time goes by.

Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment